Pages

17 November 2015

STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR NOTHING?


As a younger man I drove a 63 model holden , I enjoyed that car. 
I had many stickers on that car displaying messages of the things I was against.
An older woman started a conversation with me one day about these stickers. 
She was known to me, Peter she said, for that is my name, I see from the stickers on your car what you're against, but, what do you stand for???

It was a good question and it made me think.
It made me think again recently as we witness events locally  personally and globally.

At these times it's easy to be against everything we see and hate, but the question remains...

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN! WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR??

WHAT DO WE BELIEVE IN???

Maybe it's in these hard times, it's what we stand for that will bring change?










1 comment:

  1. It takes fortitude and hope to continue to believe and work towards the thoughts that come to us all- that love and righteousness will be established and become the final norm. So I take that as said and done.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation with kindness.