Pages

25 May 2015

Granted Sight

Out riding recently it was cold, maybe not by European or North American standards, as I wiped ice of the seat I knew it was going to be a cold and foggy ride.

Setting out, to make the first stop at the Giddy Goat Café for coffee and food, it did not take long for the cold to drop the body temperature!!

These are the times you think about the car with climate control being a better option.

As I made my way through the mist and fog, with limited vision,  I was reminded that sometimes, our journey through life is ‘foggy’ and ‘misty’.
We don’t always ‘see’ things clearly; however the ‘sight’ we do have has been granted to us, and we live with the hope that one day the ‘fog’ will lift and our sight will be restored.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation with kindness.